III. TOPIC OF CHOICE
If I will be given a chance to live my life for one whole day as the opposite sex, my name will be Emmanuel, it is because this name means son of god. I will act like what I am acting in the reality, a shy type person, a joker sometimes and a person who has a strong faith in god. I will be doing what I’m doing in the reality, I will be a dreamer – to be an educator, a builder – builder of my future students dream, a believer – who believes that I can be a good and effective teacher someday, and last a survivor – who survives in any problems and difficulties I will be facing. I want to experience sex, not for fun but to make my child. We all know that having a child is the only thing that a person wants, a child that you will be play with, a child that relieves your tiredness in doing everything, a child that will fulfill the part of emptiness in your life, a child that will serves as your everything. I will grab that one day of chance to have an opposite sex. I will convince my family and friends by showing and treating them like what I treat them when I am in the female version of my life.

Comments

Popular Posts